Details of the service are available on our Logo and Designs Portfolio page.
For logos and designs you will need to email details directly to firstname.lastname@example.org using the template below.
There will be a response to your enquiry as soon as possible usually within 2 working days. We ensure that every customer gets the time and attention needed to create a premium embroidery service.
We do not offer a ‘while-you-wait’ service. A minimum of 1 week is needed to complete logos and designs. Collection dates will depend on availability at the time of your enquiry.
LOGO AND DESIGNS ENQUIRY EMAIL :
We are now closed for the Christmas break. Don’t hesitate to get in touch to see if we can accommodate your order in the New Year. Due to recent closures we are experiencing a high level of enquiries. We will try to get back to your enquiry as soon as possible when we re-open.
Please use the template below (copy and paste) to provide us with the information needed to give you an accurate quote and turn around times. Send your enquiry by email to: email@example.com
- Graphic / logo / design – attach a high-resolution JPEG or PDF. We will not give a quote until the artwork has been seen.
- Size and Dimensions
- Colour(s) – if you have a Pantone or colour match, note the reference
- Fabric and Garment(s) – this could be an image, description or website link to the product.
- Placement – send a drawing, photo or spec drawing if you have one
- Embroidery before or after garment construction – will this be a bought item or it will be fabric before you have made the garment
- Anticipated drop-off date (Please don’t use ‘ASAP’ as specific dates are needed to book machine slots. If you don’t have a date in mind you could state ‘flexible’)
- Deadline (Please don’t use ‘ASAP’ as we need an indication for turnaround. If you don’t have a date in mind you could state ‘flexible’)
If you have a personalised text or monogram request use our Personalising and Monogram Enquiries page.
For a quicker response (including an accurate quote and machine availability) we advise you to provide us with ALL of the above information. Due to the volume of enquiries, if you don’t provide all the above information we may not prioritise your order.