For logos, collections and designs you will need to email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be a response to your enquiry as soon as possible. We try to ensure that every customer, including your enquiry, gets the time and attention needed to create a premium embroidery service. We aim to respond to enquiries within 2 working days.
We do not offer a ‘while-you-wait’ service, logos and designs take from 1 week to complete from the date of embroidery confirmation. Collection dates will depend on availability at the time of your enquiry.
Our current turnaround is * 1-2 weeks*
Details of the service are available on our Logo and Designs Portfolio page.
LOGO AND DESIGNS ENQUIRY EMAIL CONTENT:
If you have a personalised text or monogram request use our Personalising and Monogram Enquiries page.
For a quicker response (including an accurate quote and machine availability) we advise you to provide us with ALL of the following information :
- Graphic / logo / design – attache a high-resolution JPEG or PDS. We will not give a quote until the artwork has been seen.
- Size and Dimensions
- Colour(s) – if you have a Pantone or colour match, note the reference
- Fabric and Garment(s) – this could be an image, description or website link to the product.
- Placement – send a drawing, photo or spec drawing if you have one
- Embroidery before or after garment construction – will this be a bought item or it will be fabric before you have made the garment
- Anticipated drop-off date (Please don’t use ‘ASAP’ as specific dates are needed to book machine slots. If you don’t have a date in mind you could state ‘flexible’)
- Deadline (Please don’t use ‘ASAP’ as we need an indication for turnaround. If you don’t have a date in mind you could state ‘flexible’)
Due to the volume of enquiries, if you don’t provide all the above information we may not prioritize your order.