For logos, collections and designs you will need to email us directly:
For a quicker response we advise you to provide us with the following information to be able to respond with an accurate quote and machine availability:
- Graphic/ logo – attach a high-resolution JPEG or PDF. We will not give a quote until we have seen the artwork.
- Sizes and dimensions
- Colour(s) – if you have a Pantone or colour match, note the reference
- Fabric & garment(s) – this could be a website link to the item
- Placement – send a spec drawing if you have one
- Before or after manufacture – what stage of construction is the item
- Anticipated drop-off date (Please don’t use ‘ASAP’ specific dates are needed to book machine slots)
- Your deadline (Please don’t use ‘ASAP’ as this does not give us any indication for turnaround times)
We will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible. We try to ensure that every customer, including your enquiry, gets the time and attention needed to create a premium embroidery service.
Due to the volume of enquiries, if you don’t provide all the above information we may not prioritize your order.
At this time we cannot offer a ‘while-you-wait’ service, Monogramming usually takes 3-5 working days. Logos and designs are from 5 working days. Collection dates will depend on the bookings at the time of your enquiry.